At Unitas Communications, our press office conceptualize, plan and deliver global communications strategies that deliver your key messages to your target audience, be they domestic or international. Our media work ranges from intensive one off media campaigns, to long term reputation management projects.
Our services include:
- Media messaging: Media messaging is often the most important part of a media strategy. Whether its to make your product, service or point of view more newsworthy, our dedicated press team will associate your key messages with positive news frames and themes designed to resonate with your target audience.
- Media positioning: By drafting newsworthy press releases, op-ed pieces, media articles and proactively pitching media stories globally, our press team ensures our clients messages are positioned in online, broadcast and print media outlets within UK and international press that can reach your target audience.
- Crisis management: Unitas specialises in crisis communications. From pre-empting negative media coverage by mapping the biggest threats to your reputation and proactively building your brand, to combating negative media coverage by delivering strong reactive media, to helping structure your internal crisis management protocol; Unitas excels in reacting to media crisis scenarios.
Whether our client is after firsthand access to the Muslim communities most authentic and accurate feedback on public policy, or simply want to improve their brand loyalty amongst Muslim communities, Unitas is able to deliver cutting edge research and analysis across the western world to ensure their needs are met.
Our services include:
- Social and political research: Unitas employ a mixture of quantitative and qualitative research methods to measure the effect of policy on Muslim communities. By being able to access specific Muslim community demographics - both domestically and internationally, and comprehensively analysing findings, Unitas are able to uncover the most significant effects of policy and help forecast current and future social and political trends.
- Reputation research: Unitas is able to determine how well a client’s brand is recognised by the European Muslim market. By assessing tailored feedback on a client’s brand, Unitas is able to identify the steps necessary to develop strong and sustained brand loyalty from the Muslim community.
Unitas has proven track record of delivering successful campaigns by working in conjunction with policy makers, think tanks and interest groups in the UK, EU, USA and across the Islamic World.
- Political Monitoring: Our Media Monitoring service has included regularly analysing and processing hundreds of information sources from across the political, civil service, media, business and academic worlds. We keep our clients abreast of upcoming political and public policy developments. If it affects you, we’ll know about it.
- Political strategy: Understanding how local, national and international policy could affect your interests forms the foundation of any tailored political strategy. Unitas maps out tailored long term political strategies to advise its clientele on relevant political developments and on how best to engage with the world of politics.
- Campaign management: Political objectives can sometimes only be met through integrated campaigns across media, corporate and community engagement fronts. Unitas manages political campaigns that often encompass grassroots campaigning, media engagement and high level relationship management.
Unitas offers media training for those who seek to engage directly with media outlets, either in print, broadcast, or online. Unitas media professionals have provided training for the US State Department and the UN Alliance of Civilizations.
- Media consulting: Unitas advises clients on how to develop the in house capacity to engage effectively with domestic and international media – from identifying key messaging to mapping out a crisis communications protocol.
- Media workshops: Unitas can tailor workshops to focus on editorial writing, engaging with journalists and editors to pitch stories, on camera and on radio interviews, crisis communications, press conferences, and more.
The Unitas events team has extensive experience in organising and managing events, summits and conferences – from regular roundtable policy events to major launch events, corporate receptions and international retreats.
Our services include:
- Event planning and design: Events are ideal opportunities to convey your message and brand. Here at Unitas, we ensure pre event PR, venue recommendations, theming and entertainment are all focused on building your brand and communicating your message.
- Delegate management: Having the right guest list is crucial to the success of your event. Unitas has a track record of drawing up impressive event guest lists and securing guest attendance from prominent political, corporate, media and academic personalities.
- Speakers and facilitators: With the collective networks of its Associates and Directors, Unitas gives its clients the best chance of securing high profile event speakers within the field of cross cultural relations – whether from the field of domestic or international politics and policy, to academia and media.